|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Certification:||OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 yards|
|Packaging Details:||200 yards / roll, individual bag packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Yards per Month|
|Component:||Polyester, Nylon Mesh||Sample:||Free-A4 Size Lace Fabric|
|Suitable For Places:||Wedding, Party And Banquet||Price:||Reasonable, Competitive, Factory Price|
polyester lace trim,
polyester lace fabric
Stabilizer Voile Embroidered Eyelet Polyester Lace Fabric For Dresses
Polyester Lace Advantage:
1. Polyester fabrics are highly stain-resistant—in fact, the only class of dyes which can be used to alter the color of polyester fabric are what are known as disperse dyes.
2. 100% polyester fiber woven to resemble the sheen and durability of insect-derived silk.
3. Polyester tends to be an inexpensive fabric, because it comes from artificial rather than natural sources. Therefore, its components are not subjected to nature's extremes, such as drought or storms.
4. Polyester is durable, and it stretches, making it hard to tear. It does not shrink or crease easily.
5. The material tends to be shiny.
6. Polyester fabric is recyclable. During this process, little water is required, and toxic chemicals used are recycled back into the system. The re-manufactured fabric has the same quality as the original material.
7. The color of polyester does not fade quickly in the sun. The fabric is easy to dye. Because it is not an organic substance, it is resistant to mildew. Polyester also resists shrinking, so it holds its shape well. Many, though not all, types of polyester are machine-washable.
8. Polyester fabric comes in several variations, including knits and jerseys. Some manufacturers create polyester material that resembles cotton or silk.
Polyester Lace Specifications:
|Material||polyester, nylon mesh|
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C……etc|
Polyester Lace Application:
Fabrics woven or knitted from polyester thread or yarn are used extensively in apparel and home furnishings, from shirts and pants to jackets and hats, bed sheets, blankets, upholstered furniture and computer mouse mats.
Introduction of polyester blends
Polyester fibers are sometimes spun together with natural fibers to produce a cloth with blended properties. Cotton-polyester blends (polycotton) can be strong, wrinkle and tear-resistant, and reduce shrinking. Synthetic fibers in polyester also create materials with water, wind and environmental resistance compared to plant-derived fibers. Disadvantages of cotton and polyester blends include being less breathable than cotton and trapping more moisture while sticking to the skin. They are also less fire resistant and can melt when ignited.
How to identify polyester lace:
Polyesters as thermoplastics may change shape after the application of heat. While combustible at high temperatures, polyesters tend to shrink away from flames and self-extinguish upon ignition. Polyester fibers have high tenacity and E-modulus as well as low water absorption and minimal shrinkage in comparison with other industrial fibers.
stabilizer voile embroidered eyelet polyester lace fabric for dresses are popular all over the world more than 30 countries
stabilizer voile embroidered eyelet polyester lace fabric for dresses chosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials