|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Certification:||OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 yards|
|Packaging Details:||200 yards / roll, individual bag packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Yards per Month|
|Component:||100% Cotton||Sample:||Free-A4 Size Lace Fabric|
|Suitable For Places:||Daily Occasion, Sandy Beach And Leisure Place||Price:||Reasonable, Competitive, Factory Price|
cotton lace fabric by the yard,
cotton lace dress fabric
Leaf Design Cotton Lace Fabric For Absorbent And Breathable Nightgown
Cotton Lace Fabric Presentation:
Cotton is a soft, fluffy staple fiber. The fiber is most often spun into yarn or thread and used to make a soft, breathable textile. While many fabrics are made completely of cotton, some materials blend cotton with other fibers, including rayon and synthetic fibers such as polyester. It can either be used in knitted or woven fabrics, as it can be blended with elastine to make a stretchier thread for knitted fabrics, and apparel such as stretch jeans. Cotton can be blended also with linen as Linen-cotton blends which give benefit of both plant materials which wrinkle resistant, lightweight, breathable and can keep heat more effectively than only linen. These blends are thinner and lighter, but stronger than only cotton.
Cotton Lace Fabric Advantage:
1. Its quality of material is soft. Feeling is comfortable also the environmental protection, stands washing wear-resisting.
2. Inexpensive, absorbent, breathable and soft.
3. Cotton doesn't stain easily. It is static-cling resistant, and it can withstand high temperatures.
4. Being hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant is one of the great advantages of cotton. This is why cotton is the best choice for people with allergies or asthma. Hypoallergenic people who are prone to skin irritation love wearing cotton in general.
5. Environmentally friendly. Not only is cotton biodegradable, it is also a renewable resource. Many people chose to get clothes that are made with organic cotton.
6. Durable. Cotton made clothes usually last much longer than clothes made of other materials.
7. Breaths Well. Being able to breath easily makes people who wear cotton feel cool and comfortable.
8. Extremely soft. This makes cotton one of the best choices when purchasing undergarments.
Cotton Lace Fabric Specifications:
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C……etc|
Cotton Lace Fabric Application:
The most common plant fiber is cotton, which is typically spun into fine yarn for mechanical weaving or knitting into cloth. Cotton is the most commonly spun fiber in the world. Cotton is grown throughout the world, harvested, ginned, and prepared for yarn spinning. Natural fibers such as these have the advantage of being slightly elastic and very breathable, while trapping a great deal of air, making for a fairly warm fabric.
The Lace fabric is extensively used in home decor products and in the clothing industry. The eyelet like appearance gives a classy and delicate touch to a fabric. Narrow ones are used as trims, while broader ones are used as decorative on curtains, table cloths, and outfits.
How to identify cotton lace:
Burning a swatch is a simple way to test any fabric's fiber content. Except rayon and Tencel (which are derived from cellulose), react differently from natural fibers: They melt, most turning into a hard bead. Natural fibers all leave a soft or crushable residue.
Approaching flame, scorches; ignites quickly. In flame, burns quickly; yellow flame. Removed from flame, continues to burn rapidly; has afterglow. Burning paper odor. Ash: Light and feathery gray ash; ash is black if mercerized.
leaf design cotton lace fabric for absorbent and breathable nightgown is popular all over the world more than 30 countries
leaf design cotton lace fabric for absorbent and breathable nightgown chosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials