|Place of Origin:
|OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|200 yards / roll, individual bag packing
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|500000 Yards per Month
|Free-A4 Size Lace Fabric
|Suitable For Places:
|Daily Occasion, Sandy Beach And Leisure Place
|Reasonable, Competitive, Factory Price
cotton lace fabric by the yard,
cotton embroidered lace fabric
Heavy Vintage Eyelet 100% Cotton Lace Fabric Wholesale By The Yard
Cotton Lace Fabric Specifications:
Cotton Lace Fabric Presentation:
Cotton is a soft, fluffy staple fiber. The fiber is most often spun into yarn or thread and used to make a soft, breathable textile. While many fabrics are made completely of cotton, some materials blend cotton with other fibers, including rayon and synthetic fibers such as polyester. It can either be used in knitted or woven fabrics, as it can be blended with elastine to make a stretchier thread for knitted fabrics, and apparel such as stretch jeans. Cotton can be blended also with linen as Linen-cotton blends which give benefit of both plant materials which wrinkle resistant, lightweight, breathable and can keep heat more effectively than only linen. These blends are thinner and lighter, but stronger than only cotton.
Cotton Lace Fabric Advantage:
1. Its quality of material is soft. Feeling is comfortable also the environmental protection, stands washing wear-resisting.
2. Cotton offers some advantages in that it's inexpensive, absorbent, breathable and soft.
3. Cotton doesn't stain easily. It is static-cling resistant, and it can withstand high temperatures. It comes in different weights, so it may be used for a wide variety of projects.
4. Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant. Being hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant is one of the great advantages of cotton. This is why cotton is the best choice for people with allergies or asthma. Hypoallergenic people who are prone to skin irritation love wearing cotton in general.
5. Environmentally friendly. People who are concerned about the environment know that one of the best advantages of cotton is that it is environmentally friendly. Not only is cotton biodegradable, it is also a renewable resource. Many people chose to get clothes that are made with organic cotton. This is cotton that is grown with out the use of pesticides.
6. Durable. One of the best advantages of cotton is that it is durable. Cotton made clothes usually last much longer than clothes made of other materials. Cotton clothing is especially good for mothers of rambunctious children, who are hard on clothing. Clothes made with cotton still look good after they have been worn hard.
7. Breaths Well. One of the main advantages to cotton is that it breaths well. Being able to breath easily makes people who wear cotton feel cool and comfortable.
8. Soft. A great advantage of cotton is that it is extremely soft. This makes cotton one of the best choices when purchasing undergarments.
Cotton Lace Fabric Application:
Cotton is used to make a number of textile products. These include terrycloth for highly absorbent bath towels and robes; denim for blue jeans; cambric, popularly used in the manufacture of blue work shirts (from which we get the term "blue-collar"); and corduroy, seersucker, and cotton twill. Socks, underwear, and most T-shirts are made from cotton. Bed sheets often are made from cotton. Cotton also is used to make yarn used in crochet and knitting. Fabric also can be made from recycled or recovered cotton that otherwise would be thrown away during the spinning, weaving, or cutting process.
We have a professional management team to monitor the quality and cost control, will check every unit piece by piece based on a zero-defect inspection model and all raw materials are inspected before they are put into production, to make sure our products are up to standard. the good will be delivered on time and provide warm and friendly service and after-sale service.(Update the shipping information as soon as possilbe, ensure the products delivery on time and documents will be sent correctly and promptly)
heavy vintage eyelet 100% cotton lace fabric wholesale by the yard is popular all over the world more than 30 countries
heavy vintage eyelet 100% cotton lace fabric wholesale by the yard chosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials