Send Message

Textile Milk Silk Soft Water Soluble Guipure Women Dress Processing Lace Fabric

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Guangdong
Brand Name: Cheerslife
Certification: OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
Model Number: QA10764
Minimum Order Quantity: 300 Yards
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 200 yards / roll, individual bag packing
Delivery Time: 3-5 working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 500000 Yards per Month
Sample: Available Component: Polyester
Width: 120 CM Color: White
OEM/ODM: Accepted Application: Garment Dress Shirt
Certification: OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 Hand Feeling: Soft Comfortable
High Light:

chemical lace fabric


water soluble lace fabric

Lace Fabric Description:

This fabric is made of high quality polyester material, It can resist the wear and tear of daily use. It has a soft feel and a comfortable texture. Usually, these water-soluble fabrics with mesh hollows are used by garment manufacturers to make beautiful dresses for women. The fabric has a clear pattern and elegant design, which is perfect for summer and autumn Women skirts. It looks very elegant and generous. Lace fabric can be used for lots of occasion: such as weddings, birthday parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year's parties, or other celebration.


Water Soluble Lace Fabric Technology:

Water-soluble lace preprocessing technology is characterized in that hot water bath processing is adopted, the conditions of the hot water bath processing technology are set as followed: the lace is put into the hot water bath when the temperature of the hot water bath is 95 DEG C - 100 DEG C and the bath ratio is 1 : 30, heat preservation is performed for 20 min, and washing and drying are performed. According to the hot water bath preprocessing technology, base fabric embroidering paper of the water soluble lace can be quickly and completely dissolved, no harder white glue block or residue problem exists, and a qualified semi-finished product is supplied to follow-up dyeing processing.


Water Soluble Lace Specifications:

Product Item QA10764
Brand Name Cheerslife
Color White
Material Polyester
MOQ 300 Yards
Delivery Time 3-5 Working days
Payment Term T/T; L/C; Paypal……etc


About Us:

Our company deals in lace products with the policy of honesty and win-win. We have our own designs, and can also make according to customers' samples. Glad to have the opportunity to make samples for you. Hope we can supply you goods with good quality and competitive price. You are welcome to make inquiries to us and visit our factory.

Textile Milk Silk Soft Water Soluble Guipure Women Dress Processing Lace Fabric 0




1.What is your advantage?

With 16+ years’ experience in textile field, we have our own production line and can control the delivery time.


2.How long is your delivery time?

Usually 3-5 working days. If the quantity is more than 10000 yards, the corresponding requirements need to be discussed.


3.Do you provide samples? Is it free or pay freight ?

Sure, we can provide lace samples for free, but you need to pay the freight.

4.What is your payment?

30% of the deposit will be used as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.


5.What is your lace market?

USA, Japan ,France, UK, South Asia and so on.


Contact Details

Phone Number : +8613632120218

WhatsApp : +8613632120035