|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Certification:||OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 yards|
|Packaging Details:||200 yards / roll, individual bag packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Yards per Month|
|Component:||100% Polyester||Sample:||Free Lace Trim|
|Suitable For Places:||Daily Occasion And Leisure Place||Price:||Reasonable, Competitive, Factory Price|
polyester lace fabric,
chemical lace trim
Feather Pattern Milk Silk Water Soluble Chemical Polyester Lace Trim For Dresses
Introduction of polyester blends
Polyester fibers are sometimes spun together with natural fibers to produce a cloth with blended properties. Cotton-polyester blends (polycotton) can be strong, wrinkle and tear-resistant, and reduce shrinking.
The light and thin polyester-cotton composite lace border is characterized in that each of the upper layer and the lower layer comprises warp and weft, wherein the warp and the weft are interwoven and connected, the warp is constituted by blending nylon fiber and spandex fiber, and the weft is constituted by blending bamboo fiber, cotton fiber and the nylon fiber.
Disadvantages of cotton and polyester blends include being less breathable than cotton and trapping more moisture while sticking to the skin. They are also less fire resistant and can melt when ignited.
How to identify polyester lace:
Burning a swatch is a simple way to test any fabric's fiber content. Except rayon and Tencel (which are derived from cellulose), react differently from natural fibers: They melt, most turning into a hard bead. Natural fibers all leave a soft or crushable residue.
Approaching flame, fuses and shrinks away from flame. In flame, melts and burns slowly. Removed from flame, burns with difficulty. Chemical odor. Ash: Round, hard, black bead; won’t crush.
Polyester Lace Specifications:
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C……etc|
Polyester Lace Application:
Polyester lace trims are suitable for women dresses, skirt, home textile, curtain, bedding articles, apparel, handicraft, blouse, etc. Polyester laces allow easy customization and extension by designers. Cheerslife Group Ltd. support customized design and dyeing color service, meet all your requirements. Professional designers provide you with nice design services and suggestions.
Polyester Lace Advantage:
1. Polyester fabrics are highly stain-resistant—in fact, the only class of dyes which can be used to alter the color of polyester fabric are what are known as disperse dyes.
2. 100% polyester fiber woven to resemble the sheen and durability of insect-derived silk.
3. Polyester tends to be an inexpensive fabric, because it comes from artificial rather than natural sources. Therefore, its components are not subjected to nature's extremes, such as drought or storms.
4. Polyester is durable, and it stretches, making it hard to tear. It does not shrink or crease easily.
5. The material tends to be shiny.
6. Polyester fabric is recyclable. During this process, little water is required, and toxic chemicals used are recycled back into the system. The re-manufactured fabric has the same quality as the original material.
7. The color of polyester does not fade quickly in the sun. The fabric is easy to dye. Because it is not an organic substance, it is resistant to mildew. Polyester also resists shrinking, so it holds its shape well. Many, though not all, types of polyester are machine-washable.
8. Polyester fabric comes in several variations, including knits and jerseys. Some manufacturers create polyester material that resembles cotton or silk.
feather pattern milk silk water soluble chemical polyester lace trim for dresses are popular all over the world more than 30 countries
feather pattern milk silk water soluble chemical polyester lace trim for dresses chosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials