|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Certification:||OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 yards|
|Packaging Details:||200 yards / roll, individual bag packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Yards per Month|
|Component:||100% Polyester||Sample:||Free Lace Trim|
|Suitable For Places:||Daily Occasion And Leisure Place||Price:||Reasonable, Competitive, Factory Price|
polyester lace trim,
chemical lace trim
Cute Flower Water Soluble Chemical Milk Fiber Polyester Lace Trim For Gilr Dress
Polyester Lace Application:
Fabrics woven or knitted from polyester thread or yarn are used extensively in apparel and home furnishings, from shirts and pants to jackets and hats, bed sheets, blankets, upholstered furniture and computer mouse mats.
Polyester lace fabrics are suitable for women dresses, skirt, home textile, curtain, bedding articles, apparel, handicraft, blouse, etc. Polyester laces allow easy customization and extension by designers. Cheerslife Group Ltd. support customized design and dyeing color service, meet all your requirements. Professional designers provide you with nice design services and suggestions.
Polyester Lace Specifications:
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C……etc|
Polyester Lace Advantage:
1. Polyester fabrics are highly stain-resistant. Resemble the sheen and durability of insect-derived silk.
2. Resists shrinking, so it holds its shape well. Many types of polyester are machine-washable.
3. It tend to be an inexpensive fabric, because it comes from artificial rather than natural sources.
4. Polyester stretches, making it hard to tear. It does not shrink or crease easily.
5. The material tends to be shiny.
6. Polyester fabric comes in several variations and recyclable.
7. The color of polyester does not fade quickly in the sun. It is easy to dye. It is resistant to mildew.
Introduction of polyester blends
How to identify polyester lace:
Burning a swatch is a simple way to test any fabric's fiber content. Except rayon and Tencel (which are derived from cellulose), react differently from natural fibers: They melt, most turning into a hard bead. Natural fibers all leave a soft or crushable residue.
Approaching flame, fuses and shrinks away from flame. In flame, melts and burns slowly. Removed from flame, burns with difficulty. Chemical odor. Ash: Round, hard, black bead; won’t crush.
cute flower water soluble chemical milk fiber polyester lace trim for gilr dresses are popular all over the world more than 30 countries
cute flower water soluble chemical milk fiber polyester lace trim for gilr dresses chosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials