|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Certification:||OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000 yards|
|Packaging Details:||200 yards / roll, individual bag packing|
|Delivery Time:||2 - 3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 yards per week|
Vintage Delicate Water Soluble Fashion Cotton Lace Trim For Baby's shirt
Cotton Lace Trim Principle:
Most modern embroidery machines are computer controlled and specifically engineered for embroidery. A multi-needle machine may consist of multiple sewing heads, Such a machine might have 20 or more heads, each consisting of 15 or more needles. Each head of which can sew the same design onto a separate garment concurrently. Multi-needle industrial machines are generally threaded prior to running the design and do not require re-threading. These machines require the user to input the correct color change sequence before beginning to embroider. Some can trim and change colors automatically. A head is usually capable of producing many special fabric effects, including satin stitch embroidery, chain stitch embroidery, sequins, applique, and cutwork.
Cotton Lace Trim Specifications:
|Delivery Time||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Term||T/T; L/C……etc|
How to identify Cotton lace and choose quality best lace:
Cotton as thermoplastics may change shape after the application of heat. While combustible at high temperatures, cotton tend to shrink away from flames and self-extinguish upon ignition. cotton fibers have high tenacity and E-modulus as well as low water absorption and minimal shrinkage in comparison with other industrial fibers.
From the vision, the texture of water soluble lace is more delicate, comfortable hand feeling, needle line is dense, can be called a good polyester lace product.
Cotton Lace Advantage:
1. Cotton fabrics are highly stain-resistant—in fact, the only class of dyes which can be used to alter the color of polyester fabric are what are known as disperse dyes.
2. 100% cotton fiber woven to resemble the sheen and durability of insect-derived silk.
3. Cotton tends to be an inexpensive materil, because it comes from artificial rather than natural sources. Therefore, its components are not subjected to nature's extremes, such as drought or storms.
4. Cotton is durable, and it stretches, making it hard to tear. It does not shrink or crease easily.
5. The material tends to be shiny.
6. Cotton materil is recyclable. During this process, little water is required, and toxic chemicals used are recycled back into the system. The re-manufactured fabric has the same quality as the original material.
7. The color of cotton does not fade quickly in the sun. The fabric is easy to dye. Because it is not an organic substance, it is resistant to mildew. Polyester also resists shrinking, so it holds its shape well. Many, though not all, types of polyester are machine-washable.
8. Cotton lace trim comes in several variations, including knits and jerseys. Some manufacturers create polyester material that resembles cotton.
Vintage Delicate Water Soluble Fashion Cotton Lace Trim For Baby's shirt is perfect for baby
Vintage Delicate Water Soluble Fashion Cotton Lace Trim For Baby's shirt is free polution.
|Craft Type::||Water Soluble||Sample::||1 Yard Free|
|Use For::||Toy, Garment, Skirt||Material::||100 % Cotton|