|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Certification:||OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Free|
|Packaging Details:||150 yards / roll, individual bag packing|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C,Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Yards Per Month|
|Composition:||Cotton And Nylon||Color:||As Customer Requirement|
lace fabric for dressmaking,
floral stretch lace fabric
16CM White Floral Mesh VeniseNylon Mesh Lace Embroidered Lace Bed Sheets lace Trim
|Cotton and Nylon|
|As Customer Requirement|
Nylon Lace Fabric Presentation:
Nylon is a generic designation for a family of synthetic polymers, based on aliphatic or semi-aromatic polyamides. Nylon is a thermoplastic silky material that can be melt-processed into fibers, films or shapes.
Nylon polymers can be mixed with a wide variety of additives to achieve many different property variations. Nylon polymers have found significant commercial applications in fabric and fibers, apparel reinforcement, and in shapes.
Flammability --- Nylon clothing tends to be less flammable than cotton and rayon, but nylon fibres may melt and stick to skin. Nylon is less absorbent than wool or cotton.
Nylon Lace Fabric Advantage:
1. Nylon is clear and colorless, or milky, but is easily dyed, superior colorfastness.
2. High elongation, highly resilient (nylon fabrics are heat-set), and excellent abrasion resistance. Better weathering properties, better sunlight resistance.
3. Nylon is easy to dye, more readily fades; it has a higher impact resistance, a more rapid moisture absorption, greater elasticity and elastic recovery.
4. High resistance to insects, fungi, animals, as well as molds, mildew, rot and many chemicals.
5. Melts instead of burning.
6. Good specific strength.
7. Paved the way for easy-care garments
8. Pleats and creases can be heat-set at higher temperatures --- High melting point (256 °C/492.8 °F)
9. Variation of luster: nylon has the ability to be very lustrous, semilustrous or dull.
10. Durability: its high tenacity fibers are used for seatbelts, tire cords, ballistic cloth and other uses.
Introduction of nylon blends
Pure nylon textiles could be uncomfortable due to nylon's lack of absorbency. Moisture stayed inside the fabric near the skin under hot or moist conditions instead being "wicked" away. Nylon fabric could also be itchy, and tended to cling and sometimes spark as a result of static electrical charge built up by friction.
The solution found to problems with pure nylon fabric was to blend nylon with other existing fibres or polymers such as cotton, polyester, and spandex. This led to the development of a wide array of blended fabrics. The new nylon blends retained the desirable properties of nylon (elasticity, durability, ability to be dyed) and kept clothes prices low and affordable.
We have a professional management team to monitor the quality and cost control, will check every unit piece by piece based on a zero-defect inspection model and all raw materials are inspected before they are put into production, to make sure our products are up to standard. the good will be delivered on time and provide warm and friendly service and after-sale service.(Update the shipping information as soon as possilbe, ensure the products delivery on time and documents will be sent correctly and promptly)
16CM White Floral Mesh VeniseNylon Mesh Lace Embroidered Lace Bed Sheets lace Trimare popular all over the world more than 30 countries.
16CM White Floral Mesh VeniseNylon Mesh Lace Embroidered Lace Bed Sheets lace Trimchosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials.