|Place of Origin:
|OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|200 yards / roll, individual bag packin
|2 - 3 weeks
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|10000 yards per week
|1 Yard Free
|Toy, Garment, Skirt
|100 % Cotton
cotton lace trim by the yard,
cotton lace edging
100% cotton Cute Flower Water Soluble Chemical Cotton Lace Trim For Gilr Dress
Cotton Lace Trim Advantage:
1. Cotton doesn't stain easily. It is static-cling resistant, and it can withstand high temperatures. Inexpensive, absorbent.
2. Being hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant is one of the great advantages of cotton. This is why cotton is the best choice for people with allergies or asthma. Hypoallergenic people who are prone to skin irritation love wearing cotton in general.
3. Environmentally friendly. Not only is cotton biodegradable, it is also a renewable resource. Many people chose to get clothes that are made with organic cotton.
4. Durable. Cotton made clothes usually last much longer than clothes made of other materials. Stands washing wear-resisting.
5. Its quality of material is extremely soft. This makes cotton one of the best choices when purchasing undergarments.
Cotton Lace Trim Specifications:
Types of Lace:
There are many types of lace, classified by how they are made. These include:
Needle lace, such as Venetian Gros Point, is made using a needle and thread. This is the most flexible of the lace-making arts. While some types can be made more quickly than the finest of bobbin laces, others are very time-consuming. Some purists regard needle lace as the height of lace-making. The finest antique needle laces were made from a very fine thread that is not manufactured today.
Cutwork, or whitework, is lace constructed by removing threads from a woven background, and the remaining threads wrapped or filled with embroidery.
Bobbin lace, as the name suggests, is made with bobbins and a pillow. The bobbins, turned from wood, bone, or plastic, hold threads which are woven together and held in place with pins stuck in the pattern on the pillow. The pillow contains straw, preferably oat straw or other materials such as sawdust, insulation styrofoam, or ethafoam. Also known as Bone-lace. Chantilly lace is a type of bobbin lace.
Tape lace makes the tape in the lace as it is worked, or uses a machine- or hand-made textile strip formed into a design, then joined and embellished with needle or bobbin lace.
Knotted lace includes macram and tatting. Tatted lace is made with a shuttle or a tatting needle.
Crocheted lace includes Irish crochet, pineapple crochet, and filet crochet.
Knitted lace includes Shetland lace, such as the "wedding ring shawl", a lace shawl so fine that it can be pulled through a wedding ring.
Machine-made lace is any style of lace created or replicated using mechanical means.
Chemical lace: the stitching area is stitched with embroidery threads that form a continuous motif. Afterwards, the stitching areas are removed and only the embroidery remains. The stitching ground is made of a water-soluble or non-heat-resistant material.
We are one of the most popular suppliers of crochet lace, fancy crochet laces, embroidery laces, designer crochet lace, and embroidery crochet laces in China. The crochet lace manufacturer provides homemade crochet laces in a variety of beautiful colors and designs. The crochet lace offered to clients in different patterns, designs, and colors. It is specially designed to our valuable customers. We are the brand highly acknowledged for good quality and reasonable pricing. The features involved in this crochet laces are fabulous design, marvelous look, and long lasting finish. Our team of experienced professionals makes sure that the product is as per pre-defined quality standards and thus clients can rely on us. Different color shades and length is available with us for our crochet laces.