|Place of Origin:
|OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|200 yards / roll, individual bag packing
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|500000 Yards per Month
|Milk Silk, Nylon Mesh
|Free-A4 Size Lace Fabric
|Suitable For Places:
|Wedding, Party And Daily Occasion
|Reasonable, Competitive, Factory Price
wedding lace fabric by the yard,
embroidered bridal lace fabric
Embroidered Edge Fabric White Floral Lace Vine Netting Tulle For Bridal Gowns
Why Choose Embroidered Lace Fabric For Bridal Gowns:
Embroidery lace fabric: beautiful design, unique technology, relief pattern has a slight effect, the touch is more gentle after the fine processing. Embroidered lace fabric or lace dress posing wedding design is not uncommon. This wedding material transparent and delicate, many girls like to use it to express their romantic temperament.
Fabric Features: Lace was originally used as an excipient to have a luxurious and uncompromising attention to the romantic atmosphere of the characteristics. Recently frequency used as the main ingredient. Generally as the edge of the decorative and decorative patterns, but also large format used in the wedding dress and hem it.
Suitable for styles: generally used in straight or with a small tail on the style, covered in other fabrics above, can reflect the bride exquisite body, if used as an excipient, any style available.
Embroidered Lace Fabric Advantage:
Light and transparent texture, giving an elegant and mysterious artistic experience, is widely used in women's clothing, with personal clothing is more sweet and sexy, lace fabric thick and plump, with a soft feel and texture, good elasticity, light and no pressure, dimensional stability, comfortable to wear, the color style is also very diverse, can give different visual and sensory enjoyment. Keep high fastness, soft and comfortable, absorbent and ventilate, pilling resistance, anti-static, easy to clean and so on.
Embroidered Lace Fabric Specifications:
|milk silk, nylon mesh
Embroidered Lace Fabric Color Fastness:
Color fastness refers to the dyed fabric in the process of using or in the subsequent processing, the dye or pigment under the influence of various external factors, the ability to maintain the original color status.
Color fastness is multifaceted, generally more important include sun, soaping, perspiration, friction, brushing, ironing, flue gas and other fastnesses.
Evaluation of dye fastness, the textile should be dyed in the specified color concentration can be compared, which is due to different staining concentrations, the measured fastness will also be different. The test methods for dyeing fastness of dyed fabrics should be carried out according to the method prescribed by the state. The standards for various fastnesses shall also be subject to the national standards.
Embroidered Lace Fabric Production Process:
1. Design: Draw the product concept into a pattern, and propose the requirements as the basis for making the product;
2. Zhaban (stab-like): with the tattoo needles, along the contour lines gingham pattern, requiring uniform eye;
3. Copy sample: the zigzag pattern printed on the paper, or printed directly on cloth, based on the embroidery process;
4. Embroidery (or knitting): According to the pattern of the pattern and the type of work, the implementation of the knitting, knitting, weaving, embroidery different tactics;
5. Inlaid mosaic: the pieces of processed products stitched (attached) together to form a complete handicrafts;
6. After processing: that is, after dyeing, washing, pulp, ironing, the product crisp, smooth, clean. Whether the product is washed, according to the requirements of the product itself;
7. Finished product acceptance: for the final product quality assurance processes. For substandard products, can be returned to the original process rework;
8. Fitting: meet the quality requirements of the product, packaging storage.
Why Choose Cheerslife Lace Manufacturer:
◆14 years of professional lace production experience.
◆Earned OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certificate, avoid poisonous and harmful products.
◆Sampling quickly and raw materials supply sufficiently.
◆Customized to support custom design and dyeing services to meet all your needs. Professional designers to provide you with first-class design services and suggestions.
◆Honest business, ensure quality, guaranteed delivery, worry-free after service.
◆53 employees in the workshop and 5300 square meters, 13 machines from Swiss set up for embroidery lace.
embroidered edge fabric white floral lace vine netting tulle for bridal gown is popular all over the world more than 30 countries
embroidered edge fabric white floral lace vine netting tulle for bridal gown chosen natural, pollution-free, high-quality materials